Different from other 12v 100Ah LiFePo4 battery packs. CMX provide screw top cover for easy maintain. This CMX12100- 12V 100AH Lithium Ion Battery features the latest and most advanced Lithium Iron Phosphate - LiFePO4 Battery Technology.
Designed for Deep Cycle applications, the CMX12100 is engineered with our - High Output 3.2V Stainless Steel LiFePO4 Cells that are bolted together for Rigid Strength and Current Conductivity vs. the tab welded method. The CMX12100 is Plug and Play for any application that currently uses lead acid, gel or agm batteries.
- Bluetooth BMS optional
- Max Energy Density
- Flexible parallel connection
- Options 99% Efficiency
- LiFePo4 4S-Cell Pack
- Environmentally Friendly & Lead Free Stress-Free
- Battery Bank Expansion Capacity Longer Lasting;
- Capacity: 100Ah
- Voltage: 12.8 volt
- Battery casing: ABS with screw top cover
The fully automatic Built In Battery Management System provides cell balancing, over charge or over discharge protection, short circuit and reverse polarity protection all making the CMX12100, one of the world's safest and most advanced lithium batteries.
15 YEAR WARRANTY
Factory directly supply, world beating, best in class, OEM manufacturer defect warranty.
17*21*30CM. Replaces rebelcell bateria battery and many lithium ion, LiFePo4 or Lead acid batteries.
That's 60% lighter then a SLA battery.
100Ah (100 ampere hours). CMX Lithium batteries provide consistent power for all 100 amp hours. CMX LiFePO4 batteries have a flat voltage curve, which means they have a steady power output as the battery discharges. The power output will not dramatically drop like similar sized SLA batteries. You get all the juice down to the last drop.
LIFECYCLES (BATTERY LIFESPAN)
Up to 80% capacity for 3,000 cycles in recommended conditions. The typical SLA has 500 cycles. Dakota Lithium batteries last so long that the price per use is a fraction of traditional batteries.
Ideal for rugged & harsh environments. Much better than SLA or other lithium’s. -20'F min, +120'F max optimal operating temps (battery performs well down to -20'F). Avoid charging below 32'F.
Standard M6 screen terminals
100 A max continuous, 150 A max 300 mS pulse. 12V max discharge, 14.6 V max recommended discharge. For longest lifetime recommended discharge rate 10-50 Amps. The flat discharge voltage curve provides a 75% bigger capacity than a 100Ah SLA battery.
100 A max, 14.6 V max recommended. Please note: this battery should be charged using a LiFePO4 compatible charger. A SLA charger may work, but will reduce performance and lifespan of the battery.
INCLUDES ACTIVE BMS PROTECTION
Contains a circuit that handles cell balancing, low voltage cutoff, high voltage cutoff, short circuit protection and high temperature protection for increased performance and longer life.
All batteries are UN 38 certified. Dakota Lithium's cells are UL1642 certified and have been tested per IEC62133 standards. Meets all US & International regulations for air, ground, and train transport.
This battery should be charged using a LiFePO4 compatible charger. A SLA charger may work, but will reduce performance and lifespan of the battery.
COREMAX Manufactured with the highest quality components and the customers safety in mind, this battery contains a battery management system (BMS). BMS provides all kinds of protection for the battery and customer, equipped with Over charge and short circuit protection. Weighing only 11kg. and being a direct drop in replacement for its sister sealed lead acid and Gel batteries which higher weight. Lighter, stronger and longer life span with 3000 cycles makes this the ideal battery for all your Deep Cycle applications such as, Solar / wind energy systems, Off Grid systems, RV, Camping, Backup power systems and much more.
Attention – Designed to be used in parallel with a maximum of 4 identical batteries. Do not connect in series. Make sure to only use a compatible lithium charger for this battery and tightly screw the terminals. Having loose terminals will cause a buildup of heat resulting in damage to the battery.
Features of COREMAX Lithium-ion Deep Cycle Batteries:
Light weight, up to 80% less than a conventional, comparable energy storage lead-acid battery.
Lasts 300-400% longer than lead-acid.
Lower shelf discharge rate (2% vs. 5-8% /month).
Drop-in replacement for your OEM battery.
Expected 8-10 years of battery life.
No explosive gasses during charging, no acid spills.
Environmentally friendly, no lead or heavy metals.
Safe to operate!
The term “Lithium-ion” battery is a general term. There are many different chemistries for Lithium-Ion batteries including LiCoO2 (cylindrical cell), LiPo, and LiFePO4 (cylindrical/prismatic cell). COREMAX mostly focuses on designing, manufacturing and marketing LiFePO4 batteries for its starter and deep cycle batteries.
What are LiFePO4 (Lithium Iron Phosphate) Batteries?
Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) batteries provide several advantages over traditional Lithium-ion batteries based on LiCoO2 chemistry. LiFePO4 batteries provide much higher specific capacity, superior thermal and chemical stability, enhance safety, improve cost performance, enhanced charge and discharge rates, enhanced cycle life and come in a compact, lightweight package. LiFePO4 batteries an offer a cycle life of over 2,000 charge cycles!
- Only charge with recommended LiFePo4 battery charger with CC/CV charging profile and 14.6V max 100A voltage.
- Always use a suitable fuse between the battery and trolling motor to protect both, Use battery cables of sufficient thickness with M8 tongue connectors (or ANEN plug connectors) to connect your trolling motor for a safe and reliable connection. Never use crocodile clamps to connect to the battery! These connections are not safe and can result in heat development and damage to your trolling engine and battery. Damage caused by unsuitable connectors or cabling is explicitly excluded from our warranty terms.
- This battery is not suitable for use with caravan movers! The high peak currents can cause irreversible damage to your battery.
- Batteries can be connected in parallel for increased capacity. Always ensure that batteries are of same type, age, and charge status before connecting and use cables of sufficient thickness!
- Our batteries are splash-water proof according to the IP54 standard. They cannot be fully immersed in water or handle heavy rains. To avoid problems use a waterproof battery container or battery bag and position the battery upright on a slightly elevated level so that it is not continuously standing in the water, or water can enter via the top of the battery. Water damage is explicitly excluded from our warranty terms.
COREMAX provide custom OEM service for different brand. Please feel free to contact us. We hope to help more brands like rebelcell bateria to build high quality brand
Welcome to contact the Online Services. If it’s not our working time, please click “Send Inquiry” above or “Leave a Comment” below, We will offer you the best quote in 24 hours after we get the product specifications such as voltage capacity application etc.
We advice to get samples and evaluate in advance before bulk order. We will make the bulk order exactly the same as you request.
It depends on your order quantity.Normally 1-2days if we have sample in stock, 5-7days for newly produced samples.10-20 day for big order.
By Express (3-7 working days), suitable for urgent time or small quantity. By Sea (15-30 days), it suitable for mass production. By Air (4-7 days), from airport to airport.